Oct 27, 2013

first snowfall.

about a week ago, i woke up, shocked to see snow on the ground! i wanted to go outside and play in it like a five year old but settled for just snapping a few pictures before heading off to school.:) it frustrated me because i thought it was beautiful. but i was the only one who thought that. at school, on facebook, everyone complained about it. we get used to beauty and just see it as a nuisance. 
winter wonderland.
mix of seasons.
snow just makes the world a better place.

8 comments:

  1. BROOKE! THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!! You're so lucky! I wish we had snow!!!! But.....we'll be lucky to get snow that sticks!!!! -.- anyways, I love snow<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! :) I'm not sure I'd want snow here yet, because I'm enjoying the fall weather, but it's still cool. :)

    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow! I'm jealous!
    Those are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... it's beautiful! If it was snowing here, I wouldn't think it a bother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... These are so beautiful.

    This post totally just got me in a Christmas mood. xD *puts Christmas CD in player*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cool pics. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Western Australia (never any snow ever!), so I think that is the most beautiful thing! You captured it beautifully, lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow is so pretty:) I like the picture of the house the best. Good job, sweetie!

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Raquel

    http://God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet words make my heart sing.♥